JEE-Mains has two papers.
- Paper 1 ( Mathematics , Physics , Chemistry )
- Paper 2
The broad syllabus to these subjects can be found below.
The below gives a list of the units that are there in each of the subjects.Detailed syllabus for each of the units can be found by following the respective links.
Chemistry has three sections
Paper 2 has two parts
- Awareness of persons,places,buildings,materials,objects
- Texture related to architecture and build environment
- Visualizing three dimensional objects from 2D drawings
- Visualizing different sides of three dimensional objects
- Analytic Reasoning
- Mental Ability(Visual,Numerical,Verbal)
- Three dimensional perception
- Transformation of forms of both 2D and 3D
- Sketching of Scenes